Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 21|
Barnabei's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"We must continue our efforts to create a business climate that incentivizes entrepreneurs to open new businesses and makes the decision to keep operations in Michigan easy for business owners. We also need to provide more incentives to domestic companies that enable them to compete with the cheap labor overseas. "
- Excerpt:"We need to ensure our children are ready for life after high school. We encourage them to go to college but do not discuss competitive interest rates on student loans or the types of financing available."
- Excerpt:"As State Representative, I will seek out and expose programs that are manipulated and do not help people help themselves. I will oppose legislation that creates government dependents’ and does not provide a clear path to self sustainability."
- Excerpt:"As State Representative, I will always vote in favor of life and will do everything I can to be a voice for the unborn when the mother’s life is not in danger."
Barnabei ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 21. He ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by Dian Slavens (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 21, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Dian Slavens Incumbent||61.6%||26,605|
Barnabei and his wife Wendy have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Joe + Barnabei + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Joe Barnabei on Facebook
- Joe Barnabei on Twitter
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |