|U.S. House, Texas, District 6|
|Master's||Southeastern Oklahoma State University, 1980|
|Birthday||November 17, 1955|
Chow earned his MBA from Southeastern Oklahoma State University in 1980. He formerly served as a member of the Town of Addison City Council from 2002 to 2005 and as its Mayor from 2005 to 2011.
Chow's campaign website listed the following issues:
- The Constitution
- Excerpt: "We need to return to the solid ground on which our Founding Fathers helped to establish America. To bring foundational strength back to our great land, it is essential that we limit the size of government, not expand it through the nationalization of banks."
- Jobs, Jobs, and More Jobs
- Excerpt: "The President’s latest plan to stimulate the economy will not work because it does not deal with the core economic situation we are facing. The problem stems from the fact that Americans are not spending."
- Excerpt: "Having immigrated to America and gone through the naturalization process, I understand what it’s like to come from another country to this great land of ours. I share a deep appreciation for the freedom and opportunities we have in the United States."
- Defending Life
- Excerpt: "According to the Association of Pro Life Physicians, “human life begins at conception, and it is always wrong to intentionally kill an innocent human being. The unborn child’s right to life and liberty is given by his or her Creator, not by his or her parents or by the state."
- Excerpt: "Education begins and ends with the parents! Education is a family and local issue. The federal government should not be involved! The creation of the Department of Education by Congress in 1979 is one of the most glaring examples of the abuse of the Equal Protection Clause."
- Right to Bear Arms
- Excerpt: "The right to bear arms is afforded by the Second Amendment of the Constitution. I will defend this constitutional right."
- Stop ObamaCare
- Excerpt: "No citizen should be forced by the government to buy any product or service! It is clear that 80% of Americans do not want the government telling them they have to buy health insurance. This type of control has never been forced on the American people!"
|U.S. House, Texas District 6 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Joe Barton Incumbent||63.2%||26,192|
Chow and his wife, Chi Chi, have seven children.
- Texas' 6th Congressional District elections, 2012
- United States House of Representatives elections in Texas, 2012
- U.S. House elections, 2012
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official campaign Facebook page
- Official campaign twitter page
- YouTube channel
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |