Joe D. Craig
|New Mexico House of Representatives District 15|
Craig earned a BBA from the University of New Mexico Anderson School of Management. He has worked as a marketing consultant and as a business owner.
Craig served as Chairman of The Village of Los Ranchos Open Space Committee.
In a biographical submission to Ballotpedia, Craig described his political philosophy.
- Economic development
- Improving the education system
- Standing up for women's rights.
Craig ran in the 2012 election for New Mexico House of Representatives District 15. He ran against Matt David Munoz and Emily A. Kane in the Democratic primary on June 5, 2012. Craig was defeated by Emily A. Kane in the Democratic primary. Incumbent William O'Neill (D) did not running for re-election. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Mexico House of Representatives, District 15 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Emily A. Kane||44.5%||962|
|Matt David Munoz||37.5%||811|
|Joe D. Craig||18%||389|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Joe + Craig + New Mexico + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- KOAT "Election Results 2012" accessed June 5, 2012
- Email submission to Ballotpedia, May 14, 2012
- New Mexico Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results," accessed April 15, 2014
- New Mexico Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List," accessed May 12, 2014(Archived)