For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|U.S. House, Florida, District 26|
Florida's 26th Congressional District was a battleground district in 2014. Incumbent Joe Garcia faced no challenger in the Democratic primary. In the Republican primary, Carlos Curbelo triumphed over Ed MacDougall, Joe Martinez, Lorenzo Palomares Starbuck and former U.S. Rep. David Rivera. Curbelo then beat incumbent Garcia in the general election on November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, Florida District 26 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Source: Florida Division of Elections|
Candidates for Congress were required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Martinez's reports.
|Joe Martinez (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$0||$11,910||$(6,054)||$5,855|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$5,855||$55,080||$(11,265)||$49,670|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joe + Martinez + Florida + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States congressional delegations from Florida
- United States House of Representatives
- Florida's 26th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Florida's 26th Congressional District
- Politico, "Carlos Curbelo to challenge Joe Garcia in Florida" accessed July 8, 2013
- CBS "Joe Martinez To Challenge Garcia For Congressional Seat" accessed July 9, 2013
- Florida Election Division, "Candidate List," accessed April 2, 2014
- Associated Press, "Primary Results 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- The Huffington Post, "Election 2014," November 4, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End Report," accessed February 24, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed April 28, 2014
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |