|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 75|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of South Carolina|
|Ph.D.||USC School of Law|
Elections for all 124 seats in the South Carolina House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 30, 2014. Joe McCulloch was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Kirkman Finlay, III was unopposed in the Republican primary. McCulloch and Finlay will face off in the general election.
McCulloch ran in the 2012 election for South Carolina House of Representatives District 75. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 12. He was defeated by Kirkman Finley, III in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 75, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Kirkman Finley, III||51%||7,219|
McCulloch supports renewing commitment to education, and on the issue of government's role, he says, "Smaller, cheaper, non-intrusive government are worthy goals, but we still need to keep the lights on, the streets safe, the buses running and on time, and educate our children. We must have government, but it must work."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Joe + McCulloch + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "2014 Election Information," accessed March 31, 2014
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "Election Results," accessed June 10, 2014
- AP.org, "South Carolina State Senate and State House Election Results" accessed November 7, 2012
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "2012 Candidates," accessed April 23, 2012
- Joein2012.com, "Issues," accessed October 19, 2012
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |