Joel E. Tingey
|Joel E. Tingey|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Idaho Seventh Judicial District|
|Candidate for:||7th District Court|
|Election information 2014:|
- See also: Idaho judicial elections, 2014
| Tingey ran for re-election to the Seventh Judicial District.
Primary: He was elected in the primary on May 20, 2014, receiving 64.0% of the vote. He competed against Randy Neal.
Tingey won re-election to the district court after running unopposed.
- Main article: Idaho judicial elections, 2010
- Idaho Judicial Branch, "Seventh Judicial District," accessed April 9, 2014
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Unofficial Primary Election Results - Statewide," May 21, 2014
- Idaho Secretary of State, "List of All Candidate Declarations for 2014," March 28, 2014
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Contested District Judges," May 25, 2010 (unopposed judges no longer listed)