Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Rhode Island House of Representatives, District 66|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
was a 2014 Independent
candidate for District 66
of the Rhode Island House of Representatives
- See also: Rhode Island House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Rhode Island House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 25, 2014. Incumbent Joy Hearn was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Joel Hellmann ran as an Independent candidate. Hearn defeated Hellmann in the general election.
|Rhode Island House of Representatives, District 66, General Election, 2014
||Joy Hearn Incumbent
|| Joel Hellmann
- See also: Rhode Island House of Representatives elections, 2010
Hellman was defeated by incumbent Democrat Joy Hearn in the November 2 general election.
| Rhode Island House District 66
| Joy Hearn (D)
| Margaret Kane (R)
| Joel Hellmann (I)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joel + Hellmann + Rhode + Island + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Joel Hellmann News Feed
- ↑ Rhode Island Secretary of State, "Candidates for Representative in General Assembly," accessed June 30, 2014
- ↑ Rhode Island Secretary of State, "2014 Statewide Primary Results: Representative in General Assembly," accessed September 26, 2014
- ↑ Rhode Island Board of Elections, "Official 2014 general election results," accessed December 4, 2014
- ↑ State of Rhode Island Board of Elections, "2010 Statewide General Election Results," accessed June 10, 2014