Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Maine House of Representatives, District 88|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. Joel Pitcher was unopposed in the Democratic primary, but withdrew afterward. District 52 incumbent Deborah Sanderson was unopposed in the Republican primary. Sanderson was unopposed in the general election.
Pitcher ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 50. Pitcher ran unopposed in the June 12 Democratic primary and was defeated by Ellen Winchenbach (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 50, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joel + Pitcher + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives
- Maine House of Representatives District 88
- Maine House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Maine State Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Joel Pitcher on Facebook
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |