John A. Messer
|John A. Messer|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Senate District 16|
|Master's||St. John's University|
|J.D.||Brooklyn Law School|
|Citations||National Defense Service Medal|
|Service branch||Army Reserve|
Messer is a small businessman and attorney. He was a part of the New York City Government Scholars Program and has worked as a project manager with the NYC Economic Development Corporation.
- Bachelor of Arts, Aquinas College
- Master of Arts in Government and Politics, St. John's University
- JD, Brooklyn Law School
On his campaign website, Messer lists eight major issues of his campaign:
- Supporting Our Veterans
- Protecting Services for Older Adults
- Protecting Our Neighborhoods
- Making New York Affordable
- Immigration Reform
- Economic Development Strategy
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2012
|New York State Senate, District 16 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Toby Ann Stavisky Incumbent||58.1%||5,377|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Messer + New + York + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Messer and his wife Wendy were married in 1997 and have three children. Messer moved to New York in 1991.
- John Messer for New York, "About," accessed August 27, 2012
- John Messer for New York, "The Issues," accessed August 27, 2012
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, Candidate Petition List, retrieved August 15, 2012
- ABC News, "New York unofficial 2012 primary election results," accessed September 13, 2012