John Betkoski, III
|John Betkoski, III|
|Connecticut Public Utilities Regulatory Authority|
|1997 - Present|
|Years in position||17|
|Connecticut House of Representatives|
|1987 - 1997|
|Bachelor's||Sacred Heart University (1974)|
|Master's||Southern Connecticut State University (1977)|
|Place of birth||Waterbury, Connecticut|
Betkoski held various positions in human services agencies from 1974-1989 and was the Waterbury Salvation Army’s Director of Human Services from 1989-1997. He served on Beacon Falls’ Board of Selectmen from 1981-1987 and Board of Finance from 1979-1981. He has served as Commissioner on the Beacon Falls Economic Development Commission since 2002. Betkowsi represented the 105th District in the Connecticut House of Representatives from 1987 through 1997.
- B.A., Sociology, Sacred Heart University (1974)
- MS, Special Education, Southern Connecticut State University (1977)
- 6th Year Professional Diploma, Advanced Studies in Administration and Supervision, Southern Connecticut State University (1992)
Connecticut Utility Regulatory Authority (1997-present)
Betkoski has served on Connecticut's Utility Regulatory Authority since 1997. He has been a member of the Connecticut Public Utilities Regulatory Authority since it was established on July 1, 2011.
Connecticut House of Representatives (1987-1997)
Betkoski was a member of the Connecticut House of Representatives from 1987-1997. He represented the 105th District, which included Ansonia, Beacon Falls, and Seymour.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Betkoski + Connecticut"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Environmental Headlines, "Arthur H. House to Serve as Chairman Of PURA — Connecticut’s Utility Regulatory Agency," May 16, 2012
- CPURA, "John W. "Jack" Betkoski III - Vice Chairman," accessed March 26, 2013
- National Association of Water Companies, "CT Governor Malloy Renominates Jack Betkoski as a PURA Director," April 30, 2012
|Connecticut Public Utilities Regulatory Authority
| Succeeded by|