|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 6|
|2010 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Burt served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Fish and Game and Marine Resources|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Burt served on this committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Municipal and County Governments|
Burt won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 6. Burt advanced past the September 11 primary and won re-election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010 Pratt won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Burt was up for re-election, he collected $1,670 in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Burt + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Updated: House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs an ounce or under - NewHampshire.com
- Lead Fishing Tackle Ban Charges Through N.H. House - New Hampshire Public Radio
- House Committee supports lead sinker and jig ban - The Union Leader
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010