John C. Geragosian
|John C. Geragosian|
|Connecticut House of Representatives District 25|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Geragosian works as a realtor. He was an Alderman for the City of New Britain from 1989-1993.
He is a member of the Democratic Town Committee of New Britain, Community Mental Health Affiliates Board, Greater Hartford Association of Realtors, Head Start Policy Council, Human Resources Agency, Marchigian Society, and the Saint George Greek Orthodox Church.
Prior to leaving the house, Geragosian served on the following committees:
Geragosian ran for re-election to the 25th District seat in 2010. He defeated Dennis Bryant (R) in the November 2 general election.
On November 4, 2008, Geragosian won re-election to the Connecticut House of Representatives from Connecticut's 25th District, defeating Barbara Krajewski (R). Geragosian received 4,090 votes in the election while Krajewski received 916 votes. Geragosian raised $30,117 for his campaign.
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 25|
|John C. Geragosian (D and WF)||4,090|
|Barbara Krajewski (R)||916|
Listed below is the largest contributor to John C. Geragosian's 2008 campaign.
- Connecticut House Democrats - Representative John C. Geragosian
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- CT Post, "Special elections mean more expenses, more rhetoric," January 9, 2011
- West Hartford Patch, "Feb. 18 the Deadline to Register to Vote in Special Election," January 20, 2011
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Geragosian
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "CT House official election results for 2008," November 5, 2008
- District 25 Connecticut House candidate funds, 2008
|Connecticut State House District 25
| Succeeded by|
Bobby Sanchez (D)
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |