John Carey, Oklahoma Representative
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 21|
|Bachelor's||Southeastern Oklahoma State University, 1992|
Carey earned his B.S. in Banking and Finance from Southeastern Oklahoma State University in 1992. His professional experience includes workings as an investment consultant for First United Bank and Trust.
The following is a list of Carey's final committee assignments prior to his retirement:
- Appropriations & Budget Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Economic Development & Financial Services Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Veterans & Military Affairs Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
In 2008, Carey collected $15,975 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|OKLAHOMA BANKERS ASSOCIATION||$2,500|
|AMERICAN ELECTRIC POWER||$500|
|OKLAHOMA ASSOCIATION OF HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS||$500|
|FARMERS INSURANCE GROUP||$500|
|JP MORGAN CHASE & CO||$500|
Carey and his wife, Pamela, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Carey + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma state legislative districts
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed December 31, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Unopposed Candidates Elected- 2008 General Election," accessed May 25, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 campaign contributions," accessed December 30, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 campaign contributions," accessed December 18, 2014
|Oklahoma House of Representatives - District 21
| Succeeded by|
Dustin Roberts (R)
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |