John Christopher Ackerley
|John Christopher Ackerley|
|Arizona House of Representatives District 2|
|High school||Green Fields High School (1990)|
|Bachelor's||Northern Arizona University (1999)|
|Profession||High School Teacher|
- 1999: Northern Arizona University, BS, Physical Science
- 1990: Green Fields High School
Ackerley teaches physics and math at Amphi High School.
Ackerley ran in the 2012 election for Arizona House of Representatives District 2. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 28, 2012. He was defeated in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Arizona House of Representatives, District 2, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||John Christopher Ackerley||30%||23,677|
Ackerley lives in Sahuarita with his wife Melissa, and their children Evan and Ella.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Ackerley + Arizona + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- John Ackerley 2012 Facebook Page "Info," accessed September 20, 2012
- Ackerley 2012 "About," accessed September 20, 2012
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2010 Primary candidate list," accessed December 20, 2013
- [http://www.azsos.gov/election/2012/Primary/Canvass.pdf Arizona Secretary of State " Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed December 20, 2013]