|U.S. House, California, District 46|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||June 3, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Biola University, 1989|
|Master's||University of La Verne, 2007|
Cullum earned his BA in Christian Education with a minor in Business Administration from Biola University in 1989. He went on to receive his Masters of Business Administration from the University of La Verne in 2007. He later attended the Advanced Leadership Institute at Harvard Business School in 2008.
Cullum has worked for Southern California Gas Company as a strategy manager/accountant since 1985. He has also been executive partner of Dellum National Properties since 2004.
- Strengthening the Economy and Jobs
- Investing in Domestic Energy
- Focusing on Small Business
- Reducing Regulations
- Revitalizing Manufacturing and California Agriculture
- Making it Affordable and providing Choices
- Reducing Government Spending
- Smaller Government
- Requiring a Balanced Budget / Spending Cap
- Give our children a future
Cullum is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent California's 46th District. Cullum is seeking election as a Republican candidate in the blanket primary on June 3, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, California District 46 Open Primary, 2012|
|Loretta Sanchez (D) Incumbent||52.1%||25,706|
|Jerry Hayden (R)||29.5%||14,571|
|John Cullum (R)||10.6%||5,251|
|Jorge Rocha (NPP)||4%||1,969|
|Pat Garcia (R)||3.8%||1,852|
Cullum ran unsuccessfully for election to the City of Placentia City Council in 2002. He was defeated by Chris Lowe in the November 5, 2002, general election.
|City of Placentia City Council General election (2002)|
|Norman Z. Eckenrode||4,878|
|John J. Cullum||3,485|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Cullum + California + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- California's 46th Congressional District elections, 2014
- California's 46th Congressional District
- Campaign website, accessed March 10, 2014
- [Bio Submission form, April 17, 2012]
- California Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed March 13, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Unofficial election results," November 6, 2012
- Orange County Registrar of Voters - Election Results Archive