|Minnesota State Senate District 40|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Political party||Democratic Farmer-Labor|
|Profession||Small Business Owner|
Doll attended Anoka-Ramsey Community College and Minnesota. Doll is a small business owner in addition to being a Senator.
Prior to leaving the senate, Doll was a member of these committees:
- Energy, Utilities, Technology and Communications (Vice Chair)
- Health, Housing and Family Security
- Transportation Budget and Policy Division.
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2010
|Minnesota State Senate, District 40 (2006)|
|John Doll (DFL)||15,897||52.13%|
|Bill Belanger (R)||14,563||47.75%|
In 2006, Doll collected $26,508 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Senate District 40 DFL||$1,125|
|3rd Congressional District DFL||$1,000|
|Minnesota State Council Service Employees||$500|
Kansas Freedom Index
The Kansas Policy Institute, Kansas’s "first free market think tank," releases its legislator scorecard as a part of its Kansas Freedom Index for Kansas state representatives and senators once a year. The Score Card gives each legislator a score from 1%-100% based on how they voted in the prior legislative term on specific issues which the Kansas Policy Institute thought were pro-limited government policies.
John Doll received a score of 29.0% in the 2013 index.
Doll represented Minnesota Senate District 40. District 40 includes the Minneapolis/St. Paul suburbs of Burnsville and Bloomington.
John is married to Robyn Doll. They have six children and reside in Burnsville, Minnesota.
- John Doll's official campaign website
- John Doll's official Minnesota State Senate website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
- Minnesota Public Radio votetracker profile
- John Doll on Facebook
- "Minnesota Senate" List of Standing Committees
- Secretary of State Official general election results
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "Official Results General Election - Nov. 7, 2006," accessed May 15, 2014
- 2006 contributions to John Doll
- Kansas Policy Institute, "Freedom Index," accessed March 31, 2014
- 2013 Kansas Policy Index
- "Minnesota Secretary of State" Map of Senate District 40
|Minnesota State Senate District 40
| Succeeded by|
Dan Hall (R)