|Ohio House of Representatives District 95|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Domenick is a retired weather director for WTRF-TV Wheeling, West Virginia.
Domenick attended University of Cincinnati. He and his wife, Martha, have one child, John III.
Prior to leaving the Ohio House of Representatives, Domenick served on the following committees:
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Local Government/Public Administration Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Public Safety and Homeland Security Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
Domenick was not eligible for re-election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 95|
|John Domenick (D)||38,496|
|Daniel Jenkins (R)||12,464|
In 2008, Domenick collected $12,663 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|TODD BOOK ELECTION CMTE||$2,863|
|OHIO EDUCATION ASSOCIATION||$2,500|
|OHIO ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS||$1,000|
|JEFFERSON COUNTY DEMOCRATIC CENTRAL CMTE||$1,000|
- Ohio House of Representatives - Rep. Domenick
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Representative Domenick's State Surge sponsored bills (timed out)
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Domenick
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Republican State Representative: Results for Primary: March 4, 2008," accessed June 11, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Democratic State Representative: Results for Primary: March 4, 2008," accessed June 11, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "State Representative: Results for general election on November 4, 2008," accessed June 11, 2014
- 2008 contributions
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 95
| Succeeded by|
Lou Gentile (D)
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |