John F. Kostyo
|John F. Kostyo|
|Ohio House of Representatives District 83|
|High school||Holy Spirit High School|
|Bachelor's||John Carroll University|
|J.D.||Case Western Reserve University School of Law|
|Date of birth||February 9, 1955|
|Place of birth||Findlay, OH|
Kostyo ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 83. Kostyo was unopposed in the March 6 Democratic primary election and was defeated by Robert Sprague (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 83, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Robert Sprague Incumbent||67.3%||31,623|
|Democratic||John F. Kostyo||32.7%||15,350|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Kostyo + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Republican Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio official results for 2012 General Election," accessed June 10, 2014
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |