|Missouri State Senate District 26|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Griesheimer earned his AA from East Central College.
Griesheimer is an Automobile Salesman. Griesheimer and his wife, Rita, have three children.
Griesheimer was a Washington County Councilman from 1982 to 1988. He was also Franklin County Commissioner from 1989 to 1992. He served in the Missouri State House of Representatives from 1992 to 2002. He joined the Missouri State Senate in 2002. He has served in that position since, representing the 26th District.
- Administration Committee, Missouri Senate
- Commerce, Consumer Protection, Energy and the Environment Committee, Missouri Senate
- Jobs, Economic Development and Local Government Committee, Missouri Senate
- Transportation Committee, Missouri Senate
- See also: Missouri State Senate elections, 2010
|Missouri State Senate, District 26 (2006)|
|John Griesheimer (R)||44,346||63.4%|
|Gene Tyler (D)||25,556||36.6%|
|Missouri Senate, District 26 (2002)|
|John Griesheimer (R)||42,057||70.1%|
|Donald Meyer (D)||17,952||29.9%|
In 2008, a year he was not up for re-election, Griesheimer collected $82,950 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Missouri Healthcare Association||$3,500|
|Missouri Cable Telecommunications Association||$1,650|
|Rural Telecommunications Committee||$1,275|
- John Griesheimer's official Missouri Senate member page
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
- State Surge legislative profile
|Missouri State Senate District 26
| Succeeded by|