For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Minnesota State Senate District 67|
|2011 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Master's||University of Saint Thomas|
Harrington graduated from Dartmouth College with a Bachelor of Arts, and from the College of St. Thomas with a Master of Arts in Education and Public Safety in 1985.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Harrington has served on these committees:
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2010
|Minnesota State Senate, District 67 (2010)|
|John Harrington (DFL)||11194||65.94%|
|Krysia Weidell (R)||4343||25.58%|
|Dino Guerin (I)||1393||8.21%|
In 2010, Harrington raised $43,339 in contributions.
His largest contributor was the Public Fund, which donated $13,869 to his campaign.
Taxpayers League of Minnesota
The Taxpayers League of Minnesota, a Minnesota-based taxpayer advocacy organization, releases a legislative scorecard for the Minnesota House of Representatives and Minnesota State Senate once a year. The scorecard gives each legislator a score based on how they voted in the prior legislative term on tax issues and “their efforts to balance the state budget without a tax increase.” The organization also compiles a legislator’s individual "Lifetime Score."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term John + Harrington + Minnesota + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- Twitter account
- Secretary of State Official general election results
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecards," accessed May 15, 2014
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2012," accessed May 15, 2014
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2011," accessed May 15, 2014
Mee Moua (DFL)
|Minnesota State Senate District 67
| Succeeded by|
Foung Hawj (DFL)