|Minnesota State Senate District 67|
|2011 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Master's||University of Saint Thomas|
Harrington graduated from Dartmouth College with a Bachelor of Arts, and from the College of St. Thomas with a Master of Arts in Education and Public Safety in 1985.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Harrington has served on these committees:
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2010
|Minnesota State Senate, District 67 (2010)|
|John Harrington (DFL)||11194||65.94%|
|Krysia Weidell (R)||4343||25.58%|
|Dino Guerin (I)||1393||8.21%|
In 2010, Harrington raised $43,339 in contributions.
His largest contributor was the Public Fund, which donated $13,869 to his campaign.
Taxpayers League of Minnesota
The Taxpayers League of Minnesota, a Minnesota-based taxpayer advocacy organization, releases a legislative scorecard for the Minnesota House of Representatives and Minnesota State Senate once a year. The scorecard gives each legislator a score based on how they voted in the prior legislative term on tax issues and “their efforts to balance the state budget without a tax increase.” The organization also compiles a legislator’s individual "Lifetime Score."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term John + Harrington + Minnesota + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- Twitter account
- Secretary of State Official general election results
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecards," accessed September 27, 2013
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2012," accessed September 27, 2013
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2011," accessed September 27, 2013
Mee Moua (DFL)
|Minnesota State Senate District 67
| Succeeded by|
Foung Hawj (DFL)