|Rhode Island House of Representatives, District 46|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
John Cullen was a 2014 Democratic candidate for District 46 of the Rhode Island House of Representatives.
- See also: Rhode Island House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Rhode Island House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place September 9, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 25, 2014. Incumbent Jeremiah O'Grady defeated John J. Cullen in the Democratic primary, while Matthew Guerra was unopposed in the Republican primary. O'Grady and Guerra will face off in the general election.
- See also: Rhode Island State Senate elections, 2012
Cullen ran in the 2012 election for Rhode Island State Senate District 17. He defeated Louis E. Azar in the Democratic primary on September 11. Incumbent Edward O'Neill (I) defeated Cullen and Derek M. Meiklejohn (I) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Rhode Island State Senate, District 17, General Election, 2012
||Edward O'Neill Incumbent
|| John J. Cullen
|| Derek M. Meiklejohn
|Rhode Island State Senate, District 17 Democratic Primary, 2012
| Louis Azar
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Cullen + Rhode Island + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
John Cullen News Feed
- ↑ Rhode Island Secretary of State, "Candidates for Representative in General Assembly," accessed June 30, 2014
- ↑ providencejournal.com, "After seven primary races reviewed by R.I. elections board, only one still in limbo," September 17, 2012
- ↑ Candidates in Upcoming Elections, "Rhode Island Secretary of State," accessed July 5, 2012