For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Utah House of Representatives, District 44|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Utah House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 20, 2014. Christine Passey was unopposed in the Democratic convention. Bruce Cutler defeated John Jackson and Raymond J. Poole in the Republican convention. Bret Black ran as a Libertarian. Cutler defeated Passey and Black in the general election.
|Utah House of Representatives District 44, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Bruce R. Cutler||48.5%||4,208|
Jackson ran for election in the 2012 election for Utah House of Representatives District 44. Jackson was defeated by incumbent Tim Cosgrove (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Utah House of Representatives, District 44, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Tim Cosgrove Incumbent||55.2%||7,412|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Jackson + Utah + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Utah Lieutenant Governor, "2014 Candidate Filings," accessed March 22, 2014
- Salt Lake Tribune, "Big day for women at Salt Lake Democratic convention," April 12, 2014
- Utah Lieutenant Governor, "2014 General Election Results," accessed November 24, 2014
- Utah Lieutenant Governor, "Election Results," accessed July 8, 2014