John A. Jasilli
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|New York State Assembly, District 52|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Jo Anne Simon defeated Peter J. Sikora and Doug Biviano in the Democratic primary, while John A. Jasilli was unopposed in the Republican primary. Sikora ran on the Working Families Party ticket and Jasilli ran on the Conservative Party ticket. Simon defeated Sikora (WF) and Jasilli in the general election.
|New York State Assembly, District 52 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Jo Anne Simon||69.7%||18,421|
|Working Families||Peter J. Sikora||22.1%||5,843|
|Republican||John A. Jasilli||8.1%||2,147|
|New York State Assembly, District 52 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Jo Anne Simon||53.1%||5,882|
|Peter J. Sikora||39.7%||4,407|
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2012
Jasilli ran in the 2012 election for New York State Senate District 25. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. He also ran on the Conservative Party ticket. Jasilli was defeated by incumbent Velmanette Montgomery (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Senate, District 25, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Velmanette Montgomery Incumbent||97.2%||102,940|
|Republican||John A. Jasilli||2.8%||2,944|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Jasilli was a State legislative elections, 2010 Republican candidate for District 52 of the New York State Assembly. He was uncontested in the September 14 Republican primary. He was defeated by incumbent Joan Millman (D) in the general election on November 2.
|New York State Assembly, District 52 2010|
|Joan Millman (D)||31,441|
|John Jasilli (D)||3,292|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Jasilli + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- New York State Assembly District 52
- New York State Assembly elections, 2014
- New York State Legislature
- New York Board of Elections, "Certification for the September 9, 2014, State Primary Election," accessed December 17, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Primary results for September 9, 2014," accessed October 1, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "NYS Board of Elections Assembly Election Returns November 4, 2014," accessed December 17, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Senate Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
- New York Times, "NY state legislative election results," accessed February 11, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |