|Utah House of Representatives District 52|
|January 1, 2013 - present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Per diem||$96/day (lodging) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
Knotwell's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Government works best when government is open to the people. I encourage you to call me, text me, email me or reach out and follow me on social media. I will actively seek your involvement and encourage your participation in the process."
Keep Utah Strong
- Excerpt:"Utah is consistently rated as one of the strongest economies in the nation. The fuel to the engine of a strong State economy is an educated workforce, low taxation and a limited governmental approach to regulation."
Maintain Fiscal Discipline
- Excerpt:"As economic conditions improve, let’s keep our fiscal State budget in check and increase the State’s rainy day fund to a healthy level. Our heritage is one of frugality and savings. It has served us well and will continue to do so if we honor that legacy."
- Excerpt:"As parents, Jill and I have made the choice to provide our children a public schooling education. As such, I am invested in providing mechanisms for a quality public education system."
- Excerpt:"One of the vital roles of state government is to assist local municipalities with infrastructure needs. As the southwest part of Salt Lake County grows, additional infrastructure will be necessary to promote a thriving local economy."
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Knotwell served on the following committees:
|Utah Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Revenue and Taxation|
Knotwell won election in the 2012 election for Utah House of Representatives District 52. Knotwell advanced past the Republican convention and won election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Utah House of Representatives, District 52, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Knotwell + Utah + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
|Utah House of Representatives District 52
| Succeeded by|