John L Wilson
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 129|
Wilson ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 129. Wilson ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by District 119 incumbent Sandy Crawford (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 129, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Sandy Crawford Incumbent||76.7%||12,032|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Wilson + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Obama Morehouse College Visit Shines Spotlight On Historically Black Colleges ... - Huffington Post
- Anti-Shariah Movement Gains Success - Huffington Post - Huffington Post
- Prosecutor argues Goodman has motivation to flee - Sun-Sentinel
- Mayors Against Illegal Guns' Ad Targets Jeff Flake, Features Aurora Mom - Huffington Post
- Classical and Opera - New York Times
- Jan Brewer Immigrant Driver's License Policy Stands: Judge - Huffington Post - Huffington Post
- Karen Handel Announces Run For Senate In Georgia - Huffington Post - Huffington Post
- North Carolina Advances Bill To Ban 'Foreign Laws,' Including Sharia - Huffington Post
- Here's what's going on in the Milwaukee area this weekend - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- ABC in 2013-14: Eight New Fall Series; 13 New in Total - TV Media Insights
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Sunshine Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |