John Lewis (Montana)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Montana, at-large District|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Lewis is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Montana's at-large District. Lewis won the Democratic nomination in the primary on June 3, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, Montana's At-Large District Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Source: Montana Secretary of State - Official Primary Results|
Lewis is a member of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee's Jumpstart program. According to the DCCC, Jumpstart provides members running in Republican leaning districts with “early financial communications, operational and strategic support.”
Lewis was endorsed by the following:
The three Montana politicians released a joint statement saying, "John has traveled to every corner of our state as a problem-solver and a listener, and he knows it better than anyone I know. He will serve the people of Montana well."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Lewis + Montana + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Montana's At-Large Congressional District elections, 2014
- Montana's At-Large Congressional District
- Washington Post, "Former Baucus state director files paperwork for House race," accessed August 26, 2013
- Roll Call, "New Batch of Democratic Recruits Named to DCCC's Jumpstart Program," accessed September 9, 2013
- Roll Call, "Montana Triumvirate Backs Former Hill Staffer for House Seat," accessed December 5, 2013