|Oregon House of Representatives District 12|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Oregon|
|Associate's||Lane Community College|
|Service/branch||United States Army|
Lively served as the Mayor of the City of Springfield from 1976 to 1986, and on the Springfield City Council from 1976 to 1986.
Lively earned degree's from Lane Community College and the University of Oregon. Lively served in the United States Army in the Army Security Agency.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Lively served on the following committees:
|Oregon Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Consumer Protection and Government Efficiency, Vice Chair|
|• Health Care|
|• Transportation and Economic Development|
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent John Lively was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Christopher Gergen was unopposed in the Republican primary. Lively and Gergen will face off in the general election.
Lively won election in the 2012 election for Oregon House District 12. Lively defeated Sandra Mann in the May 15 Democratic primary and defeated Joe Pishioneri (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 12, General Election, 2012|
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 12 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Lively is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Lively raised a total of $288,388 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 13, 2013.
|John Lively's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Oregon State House, District 12||$288,388|
|Grand Total Raised||$288,388|
2012Lively won election to the Oregon State House in 2012. During that election cycle, Lively raised a total of $288,388.
|Oregon State House 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to John Lively's campaign in 2012|
|Building Trades PAC||$111,739|
|Oregon Democratic Party||$43,008|
|Service Employees Local 530||$21,671|
|Oregon Education Association||$20,696|
|Total Raised in 2012||$288,388|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Lively and his wife, Tresa, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Lively + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Oregon State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- Oregon state legislative districts
- Profile from the Oregon House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Rep. Lively," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Official Results - May 20, 2014 Primary Election," accessed July 8, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing," accessed March 17, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings for the House," accessed April 11, 2012
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Oregon State House Official Primary Results for 2012," accessed May 15, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Oregon State House Official General Results for 2012," accessed May 24, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Lively, John," accessed June 13, 2013
Elizabeth Terry Beyer (D)
|Oregon House of Representatives - District 12
| Succeeded by|