Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 18|
|Michigan House of Representatives|
|1975 - 1990|
In his previous term in the house from 1975-1990, Maynard became a well known advocate for reinstating the death penalty in Michigan.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 18 Democratic Primary, 2012|
He has stated that his primary goal is to "keep the gambling industry on a tight leash."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Maynard + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tim Skubick: Woman lieutenant governor candidate might make a difference in a ... - MLive.com
- Paul Krugman's right: Austerity kills - Salon
- A word in private - AsiaOne.com - AsiaOne
- Mid-American Conference softball, track and field championships on the line in ... - Plain Dealer
- For Geno Smith, the Playbook's the Thing - New York Jets (blog)
- DDA Parking Trends Continue - The Ann Arbor Chronicle
- Our Town: Andy Griffith and the Humor of Mourning by Evan Smith Rakoff - lareviewofbooks
- Andy Griffith, America's surrogate father - Salon
- 24th Annual La Porte JazzFest is May 3 - LaPorteCountyLife.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |