Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Maine House of Representatives, District 62|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Date of birth||July 29, 1950|
|Place of birth||Lewiston, Maine|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. Gina Melaragno was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Brandon Dickey was unopposed in the Republican primary. Melaragno defeated Dickey and John Michael (I) in the general election.
|Maine House of Representatives District 62, General Election, 2014|
Michael was a Republican candidate for District 69, Maine House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010 state legislative election. Michael's opponent in the November 2 general election was Democratic incumbent Brian Bolduc. Bolduc defeated Michael in the November 2 general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Michael + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives
- Maine House of Representatives District 62
- Maine House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Maine State Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Bureau of Corporations, Commissions and Elections, "Upcoming Elections"
- Project Vote Smart, "John Michael's Biography," accessed October 7, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |