Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Washington House of Representatives, District 20b|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for all 49 districts (98 seats) in the Washington House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A blanket primary election took place on August 5, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 17, 2014. Incumbent Ed Orcutt (R) and John Morgan (R) were unopposed in the primary. Orcutt and Morgan will face off in the general election.
Morgan ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 20b. Morgan ran unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by incumbent Ed Orcutt (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 20b, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Ed Orcutt Incumbent||68.7%||34,548|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Morgan + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Washington State Legislature
- Washington state legislative districts
- Washington House of Representatives
- Washington House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Washington Secretary of State, "2014 Candidates Who Have Filed," accessed May 20, 2014
- Washington Secretary of State, "August 5, 2014 Primary Results," accessed August 5, 2014
- C-SPAN, "AP Election Results - Washington State House of Representatives," accessed August 7, 2012
- Washington Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed July 15, 2015
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |