Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Oklahoma, District 1|
|Bachelor's||Northeastern State University|
|Master's||University of Tulsa|
|Service/branch||United States Army, Minnesota National Guard and Reserves|
John Olson was a 2012 Democratic candidate who sought election to the U.S. House representing the 1st Congressional District of Oklahoma. Olson ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 26, 2012.
Olson was defeated by republican Jim Bridenstine. Olson ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Oklahoma's 1st District. Olson won the nomination on the Democratic ticket. The signature filing deadline for candidates wishing to run was April 13, 2012. Olson sought to unseat incumbent Rep. John Sullivan (R). Olson ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 26, 2012.
|U.S. House, Oklahoma, District 1 General Election, 2012|
|Source: Oklahoma Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|U.S. House of Representatives, Oklahoma, 1st Congressional District, 2012 - John Olson Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by Election Winner||$781,233|
|Total Spent by Election Winner||$764,959|
|Top contributors to John Olson's campaign committee|
|Coral Swimming Pool Supply Co||$5,000|
|Labor Relations Institute||$5,000|
|Mimosa Tree Capital Partners||$5,000|
|Top 5 industries that contributed to campaign committee|
|Oil & Gas||$10,550|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Olson + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Olympic gold medalist salutes Professional Gymnastics Challenge at Lehigh - Allentown Morning Call
- Okla. congressman to host town hall meeting - news9.com KWTV
- Thole: Swanson, Valley Chamber Chorale hit a home run - Stillwater Gazette
- Weekly Milwaukee Events Calendar - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Midwest Floods: Forecasted Rain, Snow Could Lead To More Flooding - Huffington Post
- Obama, Rand Paul Among Time's 100 Most Influential People Honorees - Huffington Post
- Oregon mom goes after convicted molester who refused to pay restitution from ... - OregonLive.com
- Is the ?Prosperity Gospel? Real Liberation (for Oppressed Minorities)? - Patheos - Patheos (blog)
- Star Shots
- Entertainment listings - Vancouver Sun - Vancouver Sun
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Olson and his wife, Zsa, live in Tulsa with their six children.