|Ohio House of Representatives District 45|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Otterman is an environmental consultant.
Otterman attended University of Akron. He and his wife, Jance, have two children; John Jay and Jenna.
Prior to leaving the Ohio House of Representatives, Otterman served on the following committees:
- Aging and Disability Services Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Faith-based Initiatives Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Housing and Urban Revitalization Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Veterans Affairs Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
Otterman was defeated in the primary election by challenger Zack Milkovich. Otterman lost by a margin of 3,274-3,997.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 45|
|John Otterman (D)||30,229|
|Joe Fazek (R)||12,050|
In 2008, Otterman collected $75,662 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|ALEXANDER JR, ANTHONY J||$10,000|
|BOICH JR, WAYNE MICHAEL||$10,000|
|ALEXANDER, BECKY S||$5,000|
|FRIENDS OF OTTERMAN||$3,517|
|FRIENDS OF MATT SZOLLOSI||$2,500|
- Ohio House of Representatives - Rep. Otterman
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Representative Otterman's State Surge sponsored bills (timed out)
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Otterman
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Republican State Representative: Results for Primary: March 4, 2008," accessed June 11, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Democratic State Representative: Results for Primary: March 4, 2008," accessed June 11, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "State Representative: Results for general election on November 4, 2008," accessed June 11, 2014
- 2008 contributions
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 45
| Succeeded by|
Zack Milkovich (D)
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |