|Pennsylvania State House District 54|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Pallone earned his B.A. in Business Administration/Economics from Grove City College in 1983. He went on to receive his J.D. from the Cleveland Marshall College of Law at Cleveland State University in 1988.
Pallone worked as co-owner/Mechanic at Floors by Pallone from 1978 to 1983. He then worked as Controller for Cheswick Pools and Patios from 1983 to 1985. From 1989 to 2000, he was Commissioners' Coordinator for the County of Westmoreland, Pennsylvania. He has worked as an attorney for John E. Pallone Esquire since 1989.
Pallone is a member of the New Kensington-Arnold School Board. He joined the Pennsylvania House of Representatives in 2001 and served in that position until 2010. He represents the 54th District.
While a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, Pallone served on the following committees:
- Education Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Finance Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Judiciary Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Tourism & Recreational Development Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 54|
|John E. Pallone (D)||22,298||100.0%|
Pallone has a wife, Judith.
- John Pallone's personal website
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Rep. Pallone
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 54
| Succeeded by|
Eli Evankovich (R)
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |