Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Montana House of Representatives, District 79|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. James Youso was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Theresa Manzella defeated Mike Jeffords in the Republican primary. Youso faces Manzella in the general election. Incumbent Gordon Pierson (D) is running in District 78.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 85 Republican Primary, 2014|
Perkins ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 85. Perkins ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by Gordon Pierson, Jr. (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 85, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Gordon Pierson, Jr.||51.8%||1,573|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Perkins + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana House of Representatives
- Montana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Montana State Legislature
- Montana House of Representatives District 79
- Official candidate list
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 11, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 9, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |