John Potter (Delaware)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Delaware State Senate, District 21|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
- See also: Delaware State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Delaware State Senate will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 8, 2014. Incumbent Robert L. Venables, Sr. is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Bryant L. Richardson is unopposed in the Republican primary. John Potter is running as a Libertarian.
- See also: Delaware State Senate elections, 2012
Potter ran in the 2012 election for Delaware State Senate District 21. Potter is running as a Libertarian candidate. He was defeated by incumbent Robert Venables in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Delaware State Senate, District 21, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Robert Venables Incumbent||55.9%||8,955|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Potter + Delaware + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Delaware State Senate
- Delaware State Senate District 21
- Delaware State Senate elections, 2014
- Delaware State Legislature
- State of Delaware, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed July 10, 2014
- State of Delaware, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 10, 2014
- Delaware Elections Division, "Candidate List," accessed July 13, 2012
- Delaware Department of Elections, "Official Primary Results," accessed March 20, 2014