For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Ohio House of Representatives District 68|
Ryerson ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House District 68. Ryerson defeated Bradley Duane Schaaf in the March 6 Democratic primary election and was defeated by District 90 incumbent Margaret Ruhl (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 68, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Margaret Ruhl Incumbent||67.8%||38,453|
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 68 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Bradley Duane Schaaf||49.2%||1,493|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Ryerson + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- John Ryerson on Facebook
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State: Elections and Voting, "Democratic Ohio Representative: March 6, 2012," accessed June 7, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State, "State Representative: Results for general election on November 2, 2010," accessed June 11, 2014
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |