|Ohio House of Representatives District 68|
Ryerson ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House District 68. Ryerson defeated Bradley Duane Schaaf in the March 6 Democratic primary election and was defeated by District 90 incumbent Margaret Ruhl (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 68, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Margaret Ruhl Incumbent||67.8%||38,453|
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 68 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Bradley Duane Schaaf||49.2%||1,493|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Ryerson + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- John Ryerson on Facebook
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State: Elections and Voting, "Democratic Ohio Representative: March 6, 2012," accessed June 7, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State, "State Representative: Results for general election on November 2, 2010," accessed June 11, 2014
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |