John Savage, Oregon
|Oregon Public Utility Commission|
|September 2003 - Present|
|March 31, 2013|
|Years in position||10|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||September 1, 2003|
|High school||Lincoln High School (1970)|
|Master's||Oregon State University (1979)|
Savage joined the Oregon Department of Energy in 1987 as an Administrator of the Policy and Planning Division. In 1993, he became Director of the DOE, a position he remained in until his appointment to the OPUC in 2003.
- Lincoln High School, 1970
- MS, Natural Resource Economics, Oregon State University, 1979
Oregon Public Utility Commission (2003-present)
Savage has served as a member of the Oregon Public Utility Commission since September 2003.
Director of the Oregon Department of Energy (1993-2003)
Savage served as Director of the Oregon Department of Energy from 1993 to 2003.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Savage + Oregon"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pac-12 power rankings: Baseball.. - - Dailyuw
- Beat Southern Cal: UCLA Looks to Take Care of the Trojans in South Central LA - Bruins Nation
- CWS champ Wallace leads Grizz into playoffs - Ashland Daily Tidings
- The regular-season Academy Awards - ESPN
- In Benghazi and beyond, federal workers who died on the job are remembered - Washington Post
- Tournament victories for Army, Jackson State and Savannah State - College Baseball Insider
- Senate OKs state board appointments - Statesman Journal
- Framing History: Texas Art Depot preserves Civil War-era flag - Palestine Herald Press
- Amateur Naturalist series opens with native plants - Statesman Journal (blog)
- Image Nabs Danielle Harris Horror 'Shiver' - Bloody Disgusting
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
|Oregon Public Utility Commission
| Succeeded by|