John Savage, Oregon
|Oregon Public Utility Commission|
|September 2003 - Present|
|March 31, 2013|
|Years in position||10|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||September 1, 2003|
|High school||Lincoln High School (1970)|
|Master's||Oregon State University (1979)|
Savage joined the Oregon Department of Energy in 1987 as an Administrator of the Policy and Planning Division. In 1993, he became Director of the DOE, a position he remained in until his appointment to the OPUC in 2003.
- Lincoln High School, 1970
- MS, Natural Resource Economics, Oregon State University, 1979
Oregon Public Utility Commission (2003-present)
Savage has served as a member of the Oregon Public Utility Commission since September 2003.
Director of the Oregon Department of Energy (1993-2003)
Savage served as Director of the Oregon Department of Energy from 1993 to 2003.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Savage + Oregon"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- UCLA defeats NC State 2-1 at College World Series - USA TODAY
- UCLA capitalizes on LSU's errors in tight CWS victory - USA TODAY
- UCLA's coach: 'Right now, we're winning our way' - Omaha World-Herald
- NSA chief says exposure of surveillance programs has 'irreversible' impact ... - The Guardian
- Tea Party Patriots: 'The largest Tea party protest since 2010 is tomorrow' - Daily Caller
- Brzezinski: 'I'm probably guilty' of hypocrisy on Bush-Cheney vs. Obama NSA ... - Daily Caller
- The Orange Couch Does Mad Men: S6E12, ?The Quality of Mercy? - Raw Story
- Five conservative message movies that don't suck - Daily Caller
- Thanks in part to UCLA, seeds of doubt abound in NCAA baseball - Los Angeles Times
- Red scare: Blind Chinese dissident claims Chinese communist conquest of US ... - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
|Oregon Public Utility Commission
| Succeeded by|