|U.S. House, Wisconsin, District 7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
is a 2014 write-in, Republican
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
to represent the 7th Congressional District
He was a 2012 Republican candidate who sought election to the U.S. Senate from Wisconsin.
- See also: Wisconsin's 7th Congressional District elections, 2014
Schiess is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Wisconsin's 7th District. He is running as a Republican, write-in candidate. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
- See also: United States Senate elections in Wisconsin, 2012
Schiess ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. Senate, representing Wisconsin. He sought the nomination on the Republican ticket but did not gather enough signatures to make it on the ballot.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Schiess + Wisconsin + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
John Schiess News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Federal Election Commission, "Statement of Candidacy," accessed February 24, 2014
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Registered Write‐in Candidates for August 12, 2014 Partisan Primary," accessed July 22, 2014
- ↑ Hudson, WI Patch, "Former Wisconsin Governor Tommy Thompson Files Senate Papers With Federal Election Commission," accessed January 6, 2012