Texas House of Representatives, District 92
- BA in Business Administration, UT Arlington
- 15 years experience in the IT industry as a Consultant and Project Manager
Schleeter's campaign site outlines the following platform:
- "Make our electricity market work for consumers by letting them buy electricity at the same prices our cities pay
- Ensure the future of higher education by regulating runaway tuition increases at our state colleges and universities
- Cease efforts to deprive the rights our most vulnerable voters through the Voter ID disenfranchisement scheme
- Allow local cities more effort to protect its citizens, property values, and resident safety by giving them more authority over gas pipeline routing and drilling site location
- Protect the future of transportation by linking highway funding sources to inflation, and keep our highways free and open to all Texans
- End anti-consumer medical tort revision efforts, and restore access to the legal system to all Texans who have suffered real medical malpractice"
Schleeter lost election to Texas House of Representatives District 92. He was unopposed in the March 2 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Republican candidate Todd Smith in the November 2 general election.
| Texas House of Representatives, District 92 |
2010 General election results
|Todd Smith (R)||23,330||71.48%|
|John Schleeter (D)||9,307||28.51%|
In the last fundraising period, Schleeter raised $0.
- Official Campaign website
- Texas Democrats YouTube Channel
- Official Campaign Contributions
- Contributions, Follow the Money
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Texas Tribune Profile
- Imagine Election Profile