For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Indiana House of Representatives District 39|
|Master's||University of Pittsburgh, Master's of Business Administration|
|Profession||Marketing Strinka LLC.|
Strinka graduated from the University of Pittsburgh.
Strinka ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 39. Strinka ran as a Socialist Party candidate and was defeated by incumbent Gerald Torr (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 39, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jerry Torr Incumbent||90.2%||26,432|
|Socialist Party USA||John Strinka||9.8%||2,862|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Strinka + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- [Candidate submitted info to BP staff]
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Indiana Secretary of State: Elections Division, "November 6, 2012 General Election Abbreviated Candidate List," accessed July 7, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State: Elections Division, "Elections Results: Indiana Primary Election, May 8, 2012," accessed July 7, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State: Elections Division, "November 6, 2012 General Election Candidates," accessed September 20, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |