Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 29|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Central Missouri|
|Master's||University of Central Missouri|
|Profession||High school teacher|
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. John Sutton defeated Winston Apple in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Noel Torpey was unopposed in the Republican primary.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 29 Democratic Primary, 2014|
Sutton ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 29. Sutton ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by District 52 incumbent Noel Torpey (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 29, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Noel Torpey Incumbent||53.7%||9,483|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Sutton + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Elections: Offices Filed in Candidate Filing," accessed April 11, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Nov 6, 2012 General Election - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Aug 7, 2012 Primary - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |