John Taylor, Vermont Politician
|Vermont House of Representatives, Orange 1|
|Party||Vermont Progressive Party|
Taylor ran for election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Orange 1. Taylor was unopposed in the August 28 Vermont Progressive Party primary and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
John Taylor ran for the Vermont House of Representatives Orange 1 in 2010. He ran against Susan Hatch Davis in the primary on August 24, 20 was opposed by Susan Hatch Davis (P), Rodney Graham (R), and Philip Winters (R) in the November 2, 2010 general election. According to unofficial results Taylor lost, but as of November 15 a recount is pending.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Taylor + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Lying To Congress Tough To Prove In Any Scandal - Huffington Post
- Food Informants: A Week In The Life Of Daniel Boulud - Huffington Post
- HUFFPOST HILL - Person Invokes Constitution, Is Obviously Guilty - Huffington Post
- Photo Gallery: Adjournment Day and highlights from the 2013 legislative session - vtdigger.org
- Pop and Jazz Music - New York Times
- 'Friday Night Lights' Movie: Brian Grazer & Ron Howard Hint At Crowdfunding ... - Huffington Post
- State Treasurer Pearce challenges high school teams to understand personal ... - vtdigger.org
- Opera and Classical Music Listings for May 10-16 - New York Times
- Flatbread brings back the music this summer - Martha's Vineyard Times
- Vt. lawmakers give in on tax changes - Danbury News Times
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found