Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Georgia House of Representatives District 167|
|Service/branch||United States Marine Corps|
|Years of service||1967-1970|
- 1967-1970: Served in the United States Marine Corps
- 1968: Commissioned Second Lieutenant
- 1968-1969: Vietnam, Purple Heart and Bronze Star
Tuten has been the founder and principal of John A. Tuten & Associates, Architects since 1976.
Tuten ran in the 2012 election for Georgia House of Representatives District 167. Tuten was defeated by Jeff Chapman in the Republican primary on July 31, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Georgia House of Representatives District 167 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Jeff Chapman Incumbent||52.5%||3,411|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Tuten + Georgia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Tuten has been married for 47 years to his wife, Anne Crews, and has two children, Russell and Alex Anne.
- Georgia Secretary of State Elections Division, "Candidate List" accessed May 29, 2012
- John Tuten for Rep, "About" accessed July 26, 2012
- Associated Press, "Georgia - Summary Vote Results" accessed July 31, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State, "General Primary/General Nonpartisan/Special Election July 31, 2012," accessed August 9, 2012
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |