|Minnesota House of Representatives District 25A|
Vossen's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Our state legislature has the obligation to ensure that each student receives an equal opportunity to receive a world class education that is second to none. "
- Excerpt:"I want to see Minnesota close the gap between the middle class and the wealthy. If our legislature can create an equitable tax system by closing the government created tax breaks for the wealthy and making sure that everyone pays his/her fair share, our economy will grow."
- Excerpt:"We can create a better economic environment by investing in employee training programs. We need to make higher education affordable so that more Minnesotans can attend universities, vocational, and technical schools to receive this training."
- Excerpt:"We must create a system in which we can receive quality care, but at a more affordable rate. We must keep costs down but maintain the excellent care we currently receive."
Vossen ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 25A. He was unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Duane Quam (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 25A, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Duane Quam Incumbent||54.6%||11,056|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Vossen + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |