John Wallace Willoughby
|John Wallace Willoughby|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas House of Representatives District 100|
|Place of birth||July 30, 1932|
Elections for the office of Kansas House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. John Wallace Willoughby was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Daniel Hawkins was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Willoughby ran in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 100. He was unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by Daniel Hawkins (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 98, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Willoughby + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas House of Representatives
- Kansas House of Representatives District 100
- Kansas House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kansas State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- John Willoughby on Facebook
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2014 General (unofficial)," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 primary (official)," accessed July 13, 2012
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed March 31, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 General Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed March 31, 2014
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |