John Wilson may refer to:
- John Wilson (Missouri)
- John Wilson (Kansas Democrat)
- John Wilson (Kansas Republican)
- John Wilson (New York Libertarian)
- John Wilson Campbell, a former federal judge on the United States District Court for the District of Ohio.
- John K. Wilson, a former judge for the Third circuit court in Tennessee.
- John H. Wilson, a Bronx County Civil Court and Kings County Criminal Court judge in New York.
- John B. Wilson, a former judge on the Marion County Circuit Court in Oregon.
- John K. Wilson, a justice of the peace for Sutton County in Texas.
- David John Wilson, a former federal judge on the United States Customs Court.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles. If a link from within Ballotpedia led you here, you may wish to replace that link with one to the correct article.|