For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Oklahoma State Senate, District 14|
|Bachelor's||Southeastern State College, 1970|
|Master's||Southeastern State College, 1975|
Crutchfield earned his B.A. in Social Sciences and his M.A. in Education from Southeastern State College. He went on to complete post-graduate work at the University of Oklahoma. His professional experience includes working as a rancher and as a classroom teacher at Ardmore Public Schools from 1970 to 1998.
The following is a list of Crutchfield's final committee assignments prior to his retirement:
- Agriculture and Rural Development
- Energy and Environment
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2010
Crutchfield did not seek re-election due to term limits.
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2006
Below are Crutchfield's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Oklahoma Society OF Anesthesiologists||$1,500|
|T. Dan Friedkin (Transportation)||$1,000|
|Oklahoma Quarter Horse Racing Association||$500|
|Oklahoma Beverage Industry Employees PAC||$5,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Johnnie + Crutchfield + Oklahoma + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma State Senate
- Senate Committees
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma state legislative districts
- Johnnie Crutchfield on Wikipedia
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions:2002, 2004, 2006, 2008
|Oklahoma State Senate District 14
| Succeeded by|
Frank Simpson (R)