|Oklahoma State Senate, District 14|
|Bachelor's||Southeastern State College, 1970|
|Master's||Southeastern State College, 1975|
Crutchfield earned his B.A. in Social Sciences and his M.A. in Education from Southeastern State College. He went on to complete post-graduate work at the University of Oklahoma. His professional experience includes working as a rancher and as a classroom teacher at Ardmore Public Schools from 1970 to 1998.
The following is a list of Crutchfield's final committee assignments prior to his retirement:
- Agriculture and Rural Development
- Energy and Environment
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2010
Crutchfield did not seek re-election due to term limits.
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2006
Below are Crutchfield's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Oklahoma Society OF Anesthesiologists||$1,500|
|T. Dan Friedkin (Transportation)||$1,000|
|Oklahoma Quarter Horse Racing Association||$500|
|Oklahoma Beverage Industry Employees PAC||$5,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Johnnie + Crutchfield + Oklahoma + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma State Senate
- Senate Committees
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma state legislative districts
- Johnnie Crutchfield on Wikipedia
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions:2002, 2004, 2006, 2008
|Oklahoma State Senate District 14
| Succeeded by|
Frank Simpson (R)