|Mississippi State Senate District 12|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Walls joined the Mississippi State Senate in 1993. He has served in that position since, representing the 12th District.
Walls is an Attorney.
Walls earned his B.A. from Jackson State University. He went on to receive his J.D. from the University of Mississippi Law.
Prior to leaving the senate, Walls served on the following committees:
- Business and Financial Institutions Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Corrections Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Executive Contingent Fund Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Fees, Salaries and Administration Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Finance Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Judiciary, Division B Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Rules Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Universities and Colleges Committee, Mississippi Senate
Johnnie Walls raised $2,700 for his campaign.
|Mississippi Senate, District 12|
|Johnnie Walls (D)||9,410||100%|
In 2009 Johnnie Walls collected $1,500 in donations.
His two largest contributors in 2009 were:
|Advance America Cash Advance||$500|
Post Office Box 1018, Room 117 A
Jackson, MS 39215-1018
Post Office Box 634
Greenville, MS 38702
Phone: 662-335-6001 (Business)
Phone: 662-332-4522 (Home)
- Mississippi Senate Page
- Legislative profile on Project Vote Smart
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 1999
- Ballot News, "Three open state legislative seats lead to special elections in Mississippi," November 16, 2010
- Mississippi Secretary of State, "Mississippi State Senate official election results for 2007," accessed April 2, 2015
- Follow the Money's report on Walls' 2007 campaign contributions
- 2009 contributors to Johnnie Walls
|Mississippi State Senate District 12
| Succeeded by|
Derrick Simmons (D)