Johnson Creek School District Bond Issue Question (April 2013)
If approved, this measure would have authorized the Johnson Creek School District increase its debt by $21,950,000 through issuing general obligation bonds in that amount in order to fund the construction and equipping of a new school building.
|Johnson Creek SD Referendum|
- These election results are from the Jefferson County Elections Office.
Text of measure
Text of the question:
|“||Shall the School District of Johnson Creek, Jefferson County, Wisconsin be authorized to issue pursuant to Chapter 67 of the Wisconsin Statutes, general obligation bonds in an amount not to exceed $21,950,000 for the public purpose of paying the cost of constructing and equipping a new school building for grades 5 to 12; and making related site improvements?||”|
- Jefferson County Clerk Website, Election Information
- Wisonsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Information
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Search
- Jefferson County April 2, 2013 sample ballots
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |