Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 37B|
Chlebeck's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I want to go back to a time when the government didn't shut down."
- Excerpt:"I want to go back to a time when both Democrats and Republicans wanted to build the middle class."
- Excerpt:"I want to go back to a time when we funded our schools and we respected and trusted our teachers to teach our children."
- Excerpt:"I want to go back to a time when we were a business-friendly state by making investments in infrastructure, entrepreneurship and job training."
- Excerpt:"I want go back to a time when we put people first and we wanted to see all people succeed in their jobs, their schools, their families and their daily lives."
Chlebeck ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 37B. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Tim Sanders (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 37B, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Tim Sanders Incumbent||54%||11,416|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jon + Chlebeck + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |